Learn About Agility in a 90-Second Video!
How do you engage frontline personnel to make your operations more agile? The fusion of data-driven analytics and human motivation results in insights that drive actions guaranteed to improve performance. How? Quorso has developed a solution that gives store managers individual performance observations and store-specific, daily recommendations, then guides them to take action and measures the impact. Endless number-crunching and overwhelming human effort become a thing of the past. And store operations become agile, simple and human.
Four Experts Talk Agility
2020 was a crazy year, but one where we learned a lot about the future of retail. Quorso sat down with four retail operators, all surprisingly called Chris, to understand who they thought had handled things well on the ground, the importance of Agile, and what’s crucial for retail in the years to come.
Agility is one of the hottest topics in retail right now, and Quorso has summed up exactly what it means for stores. Including a brilliant overview from Robin Lewis himself, the 28-page report covers:
- Why retail should think more like a mobile app
- Why Walmart, not Amazon, is the future of retail
- How to fuse the digital with the physical for seamless omnichannel
- The data and results coming out of Agile Stores
- How to become Agile, in four steps
Check out this provocative discussion about the power of agility. The new management culture focuses on store networking versus top-down management to align goals, enable the ability to make quick, informed decisions and develop systems for sharing expertise and knowledge across the business. Watch and learn!
As a retail exec these realities may sound familiar:
- You find it hard to make sure your teams are actually pushing the important initiatives you are trying to drive.
- You feel retail data has got too complex, resulting in endless reports and dashboards that are hard to interpret, let alone act on. Why can’t we simplify the data so everyone just focuses on the things that matter most to them?
- You’re unsure who and what is actually driving improvement in your business, making it difficult to scale what works and stop what doesn’t.
In the 2020s resolving these issues is proving to be the difference between retailers that are responding and adapting with strength, and those who are failing. That’s where Quorso comes in.
Quorso tracks the impact of each Mission and team member, alerting managers to any issues and automatically scaling all successes. We deliver accountabilities in an engaging, supportive way that helps managers develop their employees professionally and enjoy their work.
Powerful Tech, Quick and Frictionless
Quorso runs millions of lines of code to super-charge your management capabilities every day, using your existing data feeds, systems and processes, so there is no organizational upheaval at all. Onboarding is a simple four-step process:
- World-leading integration capabilities are set up in days.
- Intuitive user experience requires no more than 20 minutes of in-app training.
- Fits seamlessly into existing management processes; we designed Quorso for business review, store visit and continuous coaching.
- A self-funding business case delivers ROI in weeks.
What Customers Have Told Us